KEY WAYS WE ARE KEEPING YOU SAFE
Due to current Covid-19 guidelines, from 12th April we are only allowed to host groups of up to Six People (any household) or 2 households (can be more than six) seated in our outside terrace areas.
Our priority is to ensure that our teams and our guests safety is at the forefront of everything we do. It is also important to us that we deliver a welcoming and comfortable experience for all our guests and that you enjoy your visit to your local pub, as you always have done. We have implemented and are following the government guidelines very closely and update our policies and practises in line with this. We look forward to seeing you soon.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
See below for the updated guidelines from the government on social distancing from 12th April. These apply whether you are socialising at home or at the pub and it is now against the law if they are not adhered to. Please kindly ask that you ensure you follow these laws when visiting us or making a booking.
– Gathering indoors are not permitted until 17th May and you may only enter the pub to use the facilities
– Gatherings are outdoors are limited to a maximum of 6 people or two households (can be more than six people)
PREPARED FOR YOUR ARRIVAL
The safety of our teams and our guests is our top priority and we have been working behind the scenes to ensure we can re-open safely
– TRAINING: All our team have been trained on how to create a safe and inviting environment with new procedures in place.
– COVID-19 CHAMPION: The Manager on duty will be a designated COVID-19 champion and available to help if you have any queries or concerns.
– DEDICATED HOST: Dedicated host on arrival to help guide you through your experience with us
– TEMPERATURE CHECKS: Daily team temperate checks before their shift starts
– SANITISER STATIONS: Accessible sanitiser stations for all throughout the pub
– VISIBLE SIGNAGE: Clearly visible physical distance signage throughout the pub with separate entrance and exit and a one way system in operation
– CLEANING: Every 30 minutes at a minimum with surface sanitisation and team members washing their hands for 20 seconds.
– MASKS: Our team will be wearing masks at all times
REDUCED CAPACITY AND REVISED SEATING PLANS
– SEATING PLANS: We have carefully placed our furniture to adhere to social distancing guidelines including the use of glass screens where needed for extra safety.
– REDUCED CAPACITY: Our booking policies have changed to ensure we can monitor capacity at all times ensuring all areas of the pub are easily accessible and social distancing guidelines can be adhered to. Tables can be booked for a maximum of 6 people.
– ONE WAY SYSTEM: A one-way system will be in place and clearly sign posted to help you navigate around the pub and stay safe
SINGLE USE MENUS
All our menus will be single use with tables being sanitised and new/clean menus set before your arrival to signal the table has been cleaned. Once you have used them they will be recycled.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
When you do visit us, whilst things might be a little different from the moment you arrive we kindly ask that you support us in adhering to our safety measures and we hope you will still enjoy that warm and welcoming atmosphere that you have always experienced with us!
If you or anyone in your party are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 we would kindly ask that you do not enter the pub and keep us informed.
WEAR A MASK
It is now the law for guests to wear masks when entering, exiting and moving around our venue. Masks can be removed only when you are sat at your table.
TRACK & TRACE
Please ensure you check in via track and trace on entry to the building. More details below
To allow us to prepare for your arrival bookings are advised however we will still be accepting walk-ins without a booking but please be aware you may have to queue.
– BOOK NOW: Book online at the click of a button or contact our dedicated reservations team to plan your visit and so we can reserve you a safe space.
– TABLE SERVICE: available to all guests for all occasions. Whether you are just popping in for a drink and substantial meal or eating with us we will need to allocate you a table.
– WALK-INS: If you have not made a reservation, don’t worry. Our host will be at the door ready to great you and find you a table. If at the time you arrive we are full we will pop you on a waiting list until a table becomes available.
TRACK & TRACE
As part of the Government guidelines and from 18th September it is the law for us toask our guests to fill in a very simple form online which registers that you have visited us. This is encouraged to ensure the safety of our guests and our team. Click below to find out more about how it works: