A hotel in West London offering a countryside feel. The Grazing Goat offers a relaxed boutique- style getaway in the heart of London. For a luxurious stay with newly refurbished hotel rooms with king-size beds and ensuite bathrooms. Make the most of your London getaway with pub accommodation that ticks all the boxes.
Stay with us
Check the availability of our eight beautifully designed bedrooms
Our Safe Stay Promise
Our priority is to ensure that our teams and our guests safety is at the forefront of everything we do. It is also important to us that we deliver a welcoming and comfortable experience for all our hotel guests and that you enjoy your visit to London. We’ve always placed the highest emphasis on the safety and well being of our guests with the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene. Here are the key procedures we have put in place:
– Contactless check in and check out
– Contactless room service via our app or over the phone. Our full menu is available.
– Hand sanitiser provided in guests room and in all public areas
– Regular sanitisation of all key touch points within the rooms and in public areas
– Deep clean of each room every day using certified anti-bacterial products
– Team trained on all hygiene protocols and how to deal with guests who feel unwell
– Our linen, towels and other textiles items are laundered by a professional and trusted laundry facility
– Room only cleaned with guests are not present
Winter Staycation Package
With great British staycations well and truly on the agenda, make the most of it with us in one of the most beautiful areas of London. Whether you are making a last minute trip to London to box off your Christmas shopping, looking for the perfect romantic getaway, kick starting your festive celebrations or fancy a small winter break, just because!
Take advantage of our Water Staycation Package, available to book any day of the week between now and 31st January. Our little festive treat from us to you!
Hear From Us
Sign up to hear the latest news, events and invitations from The Grazing Goat.